All graduates of BSU, or former students who have completed at least 36 quarter credit hours or 32 semester credit hours, are members of the Alumni & Foundation.
"Contributing" membership within the organization requires a minimum $50 annual donation to the Bemidji State University Alumni & Foundation and provides additional benefits listed below. To make a donation and become a contributing member, click on the following link: Give Now.
Contributing Member Privileges
All contributing members of the BSU Alumni & Foundation (Alumni who make a minimum $50 donation annually to the BSU Alumni & Foundation) may take advantage of special University benefits by presenting a current alumni membership card. The card give you access to:
- A.C. Clark Library. Your Active Alumni Association membership entitles you to use and borrow materials.
- The Gillett Recreation and Fitness Center. Your active alumni membership entitles you to use the Rec Center at a special alumni rate. Contact the Rec Center at 218-755-4135 for the rate information.
- Computer lab privileges are available to active alumni for a minimal fee.
- Eligibility to sponsor relatives for the BSU Alumni Relative Scholarship
- 15 percent campus bookstore discount for apparel and gifts (excludes textbooks).
- Special mailings and invitations to events.